The choice of raw materials, the manufacturing process and the economical use of liquid colors in combination with our reusable containers enable an environmentally friendly and cost-efficient coloring of your products!
• Universal carrier systems based on renewable raw materials available.
• Reduced crude oil content in the final product.
• Applications: bio-plastics, recyclates and most common plastics.
• Manufacturing takes place at room temperature.
• Only mechanical energy to disperse the colorants in the carrier system.
• Carbon footprint of the manufacturing process only approx. 2-4% of the entire product (rest via raw materials).
• Perfect dispersion: Higher color strength compared to masterbatch ⇒ Less colorant required.
• Perfect distribution: Transparent/translucent colors with ≈ 0.5% (or less) liquid color ⇒ Lower demand for color concentrate.
• Perfect quality: Homogeneous and filtered product, no prior thermal stress ⇒ Minimal rejects.